Disposable blood oxygen probe is an electronic equipment accessory for critical patients, neonates, children, etc. in general anesthesia in clinical operations, as well as in the daily pathological treatment process, an essential monitoring method. Different probe types can be selected according to different patients, and the measurement value is more accurate. The disposable probe can provide various medical grade adhesive tapes according to the different pathological needs of patients, which is convenient for clinical monitoring needs.
The basic principle of the one-time blood oxygen saturation detection adopts the photoelectric method, that is, the arterial blood vessels usually pulse continuously. During the contraction and relaxation period, with the increase or decrease of blood flow, light is absorbed in different degrees, and light is absorbed in the contraction and relaxation stages. The ratio is converted into a blood oxygen saturation measurement value by the instrument. The sensor of the blood oxygen probe consists of two light-emitting tubes and a photoelectric tube. Red light and infrared light are irradiated to these human tissues through light-emitting diodes. Tissue and bone absorb a large amount of light at the monitoring site, and the light passes through the end of the monitoring site, and the photodetector on the side of the probe is receiving data from the light source.
The disposable blood oxygen probe is used together with the monitor to detect the vital signs of the patient and provide the doctor with accurate diagnostic data. The blood oxygen saturation SpO2 refers to the percentage of blood oxygen content and blood oxygen capacity. The saturation sensor is used as a one-time use to collect and transmit the blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate signals of patients. As a continuous, non-invasive, fast response, safe and reliable monitoring method, SpO2 monitoring has been widely used.
Application scenarios of disposable blood oxygen probe:
1. Post-operative or post-anesthesia intensive care unit;
2. Neonatal nursing ward;
3. Neonatal intensive care unit;
4. Emergency care.
Basically, after the baby is born, the medical staff will monitor the blood oxygen saturation level of the newborn, which can effectively guide the normal health of the baby.
How to use the disposable blood oxygen probe:
1. Check whether the blood oxygen monitor is in good condition;
2. Select the type of probe that matches the patient: according to the applicable population, you can choose the type of disposable blood oxygen probe suitable for adults, children, infants, and newborns;
3. Connecting equipment: Connect the disposable blood oxygen probe to the corresponding adapter cable, and then connect the adapter cable to the monitor device;
3. Fix the probe end in the corresponding position of the patient: adults or children generally fix the probe on the index finger or other fingers; infants fix the probe on the toes; newborns generally wrap the probe on the sole of the newborn;
5. After confirming that the blood oxygen probe is connected, check whether the chip is illuminated.
Compared with repetitive blood oxygen probes, the repetitive probes are reused between patients. The probes cannot be disinfected with disinfectants, and cannot be sterilized by high temperature to kill viruses. It is easy to cause cross-infection of patients with viruses, while disposable blood oxygen probes can effectively prevent infection. .
Aware of patient safety, comfort and hospital costs, Medke is committed to developing disposable blood oxygen probes to help our clinical partners provide the best patient care, meeting the need for safety, comfort, ease of use, and low cost.
Post time: Oct-28-2022